An Important COVID‑19 Announcement
We have spent the last two months preparing our office and team to further enhance our infection protocols. We take your safety and health seriously and want to share a few of the things you will notice when you return.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. When you arrive, you’ll be asked those same questions again.
- We will make every effort to send paperwork and needed forms electronically to reduce time waiting and to reduce the need for pens and papers.
- Patients will be asked to use provided hand sanitizer when entering the office.
- Patients will be asked to wear a mask on their way into the office, and also when leaving.
- All patients will have their temperatures checked upon entering the office.
- All team members will be screened for symptoms and have their temperature checked before beginning work.
- Providers and team members will use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Extra suction systems will be utilized for certain procedures to reduce aerosols.
- Patients will rinse with a 1.5% hydrogen peroxide solution before beginning treatment.
- All public areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Clear plastic barriers will be placed at the check-in and check-out.
- Patients will be asked to text/call when they arrive, and will be asked to wait in their cars until the clinic is ready for their arrival.
- Patients should come to the office alone, unless a caregiver or parent is needed for assistance.
- Children without scheduled appointments cannot accompany parents who have scheduled appointments.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (919) 833-8100.
Meet the Doctor
Candice T. Arrick, DDS
Dr. Arrick was raised in Raleigh and graduated from Sanderson High School. She completed her BS in Biology at Hampton University, and received her dental degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Dr. Arrick is dedicated to staying abreast of the most up-to-date trends and techniques through countless hours of continuing education.
Giving back to the community is important to Dr. Arrick, and she has volunteered with the Missions of Mercy, Wake Smiles, and at the Dental Clinic at the NC State Fair.
Dr. Arrick has three lovely children, Caleb, Cara and Cameron.
Limited Time Summer Special
Offers end September 21, 2017
Offer good for new, uninsured patients only.
Cleaning & Exam
Discover why Raleigh loves Smiles at Glenwood
Do you wear dentures or have a mouthful of missing or failing teeth? Eat what you want again, smile, laugh, and look and feel years younger with our implant-supported dentures.
A well-made denture is not only comfortable and functions properly; it also allows the wearer to smile with confidence, knowing that their smile is no different than it would be with natural teeth. Creating a cosmetic denture is really an art in the hands of a skilled dentist like Dr. Candice Arrick.
New Patient Forms
Click here if you have already scheduled your new patient exam and need to provide our practice with your health history information.
Adobe Acrobat or another PDF reader is required to view some of our forms. If you have trouble seeing the forms or need accommodation, please contact our office. Click here to download the Acrobat software.
We offer CareCredit financing to help our patients get the dental care they need.Learn More